Dragon Zoo - Londons hottest new tourist attraction in the making!

Saturday, 5 March 2011

52 Dragon Movies in 52 Weeks!

Hello,

I've been thinking about setting myself a little challenge on my blog so I update it more regularly, but up til now i've been waaaay too busy. But finally i've found a bit of time and decided on something that could be a lot of fun to do!

Considering I run Dragon Zoo and love everything about dragons it would be pretty cool to set myself a dragon related challenge which I could then update on my blog every week.

So here's my thinking. You guys need to suggest as many dragon movies as you can, enough for me to watch once a week. That makes 52 dragon movies that I need to look online for or in dusty old second hand DVD shops, buy and watch. Each week I'll write up a review of the movie, how much dragon action there is in the film and my favey scene and screen grab. Think it could be a cool challenge and a way for people to read about and maybe buy some dragon movies on their own. New films such as Age of the dragons have inspired this idea. I found since i posted that news story on Dragon Movie News that I had a lot of responses from people that hadn't heard about it!

So what I need is a list of at least 52 movies with dragons in them. Obviously there will be some discussion as to what constitutes a dragon movie and it might be that I have to go for some films that only include a few cool dragon sequences (such as Harry Potter 4) But the more movies we can think of, the more I can go out and buy write up reviews for!

Let me know what you think should be on the list, and join the discussion on our Facebook page:

Dragon Zoo on Facebook

JUST added the official "52 Dragon Movies in 52 Weeks" page over on Dragon News - Dragon-Zoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment