Dragon Zoo - Londons hottest new tourist attraction in the making!

Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Dragon-Zoo.com

Hi there,

my name is Lucy Arnold and i've been working really hard the last few days to kick start this new project of mine. Three years ago I made a huge discovery which changed my life. Now me and my family are on the verge of getting the go ahead to create a brand new tourist attraction in the heart of London which will change the world! Keep checking back here at my blog, on the home page www.dragon-zoo.com, you can follow me on Facebook (search Lucy Arnold) and Twitter.

Over the next few months I'll be working hard to make sure the zoo gets the go ahead and also start work on writing my story. I'll leave you with this that's on my website.



Dragons Exist, and we have them. Soon, if our plans are accepted, we will be able to show the world what we've kept secret for the last 3 years. Dragon Zoo will set the world alight!

This is the website for Londons hottest new tourist attraction! Check back soon for more updates as the project progresses.

Come and visit the Dragons in London soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment